Chile Flight News
- Jetstar Pens Codeshare Agreement with LAN Airlines
Jetstar Airways signs codeshare agreement with LAN Airlines, improving the connection between Oceania and South America.
7th Oct 2015
- LATAM Readies To Stretch Its Wings And Fly To Antofagasta
LATAM Airlines is set to stretch its wings amid plans to conduct flights between Lima, Peru and Antofagasta, Chile.
5th Jul 2015
- LAN Airlines Prepares For Copa America Tournament
LAN Airlines, Chile’s official air carrier prepares for the Copa America soccer tournament with 50 planes carrying this year’s tournament logo.
8th May 2015
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Deals on LAN’s Sydney-Santiago Routes
Qantas has offered its travelers a chance to use their frequent flyer points in order to move up to business class on LAN’s Sydney-Santiago route.
26th Apr 2015
- LAN Puts Dreamliners on Sydney-Santiago Route
Chilean carrier LAN is set join other airliners flying from Australia to South America as it plans to launch its Dreamliners 787 on the Sydney-Auckland-Santiago route.
23rd Apr 2015
- LAN, TAM Airlines To Upgrade In-flight Service
LAN and TAM Airlines have jointly announced that the improvement of its cabin and in-flight service are currently underway to offer customers enhanced travel experience.
26th Jan 2015
- Accused Cargo Airlines in Price-Fixing Scandal Fight Off
The continuing saga of the air cargo price-fixing scandal involving seven major air cargo operators against a German-based freight forwarder has taken an interesting turn.
21st Jan 2015
- Colombian Carrier Acquires Sky Airline
Colombian airline holding company Avianca Holdings has completed its 59% stake acquisition of the Chilean carrier, Sky Airline.
4th Jan 2015
- Five Consortia Bid To Operate Chile's Main Gateway
Five different groups have shown interest to modernize, expand, and operate Chile's main gateway, Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport.
2nd Jan 2015
- LAN Airlines' B787 To Operate On New York-Santiago Route
LAN Airlines aims to be the first among Latin American airlines to operate non-stop B787-9 flights between New York's JFK International Airport and South America.
28th Dec 2014